Thursday 7 February 2019

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 68.

I’m in trouble. I attended an immigration seminar and I found out that I have a lot of stuff to do, more than what I had expected. I thought about my current situation as carefully as I could, and it wasn’t at all what I had expected. As far as I can, I still had a long way to go. CRAP!

At this point, I can either keep moving forward or just consider giving up. The latter of the options will probably be worse than the other, because it’ll the path where I come back with my tail between my legs. I figured that I should keep trudging forward and put in some effort into figuring out what is the direction to move forward, so I started to plan out whilst I was making my way home from the seminar. That’s the sort of thing a person like me would do in a situation such as this, but it’s completely necessary to try and overcome an ordeal such as this.











Anyways, I got home, and damn, it was quite a painful night. From thinking about what can I do going forward to considering contingency plans just in case, I got quite a job to do. I figured I might be able to think things more clearly, and relieve my stress, if I got a good night’s rest, and maybe get an idea out and see the best way around it.

But I couldn’t sleep as well as I had hoped. There was a dark cloud looming over me as I was lying on my bed, with my head resting on my pillows. It’s not uncommon in times like these; people in similar circumstances would react the same way, after all. But it seemed more thought provoking than any I’ve had in my life so far. I’m not accustomed to this kind of situation at all, my brain was hurting. Then it didn’t get any better. I rolled back and forth on my bed. Everything I did whilst I was trying to sleep wasn’t helping. But that gave me some time to think. I looked towards my room window. Then the night sky. Then to the moon above, illuminating the night sky. Each minute staring at it assisted me in my contemplation, and what the best solutions were.

Not only am I in a particular situation, but’s bothering me as I am trying to sleep. A few hours ago, I was worried because I had to figure out the next best step for my future, and it overwhelmed me. But what is the best direction? It’s no longer an issue of trying to get a good nights rest. If I can’t go to sleep, I’d might as well continue to strategize. I don’t have a single idea. I have no way of figuring out what to do next, or what is best. I’d give anything for a single idea. Now that I think of it, my brother might be able to help me on this when I talk to him tomorrow. I’m on the clock. I have to figure out how to figure out what I need to do when my brother calls me. And I have to do it when the time comes. And right at that second was when sleep came to me. Finally!

Also, see Chapters 67 and 69.

No comments:

Post a Comment