Wednesday 20 February 2019

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 71.

It took all day, but I think I got all the photos I needed. I needed to make sure that I got as many as I could so that I didn’t have to come back. One of the reasons being that it was event with too many people, and I’m not the biggest fan of attending an event or place teaming with people. And the only way to avoid it was to do it as much I could in one day.

The 2019 Canadian International Auto Show was another photography opportunity to add to my new Instagram account (otherwise known as my new photography portfolio) and it didn’t disappoint. A perfect opportunity to get out of the house and further hone my photography skills, just like I would with any opportunity such as this. My new camera did not have the opportunity to shoot last year’s show. So I figured, why not take it for a spin for this year’s show? I can have another opportunity to test out the 6D. So that’s what I did. When I got my stuff ready for the day, I made sure to be ready. Just in case I had any hiccups as the day went on.

First, Michael, James, Jason, and I made our way through security and the entrance. We had to be careful; we didn’t want to have any trouble getting in. Its security is pretty tight. We went through just fine, and the whole place was jammed packed. I took out my camera out of my bag, and then started to take photos right away. When the day was over, the camera was put away back into the bag. For the event, I ended up taking hundreds of photos. How much of which ended up being unusable once I got to edit them? It was nearly half. That provided me with enough shots to add to my Instagram.










































Also, see Chapters 70 and 72.

No comments:

Post a Comment