Saturday 16 February 2019

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 69.

Well, I lived it up for the day. It was bound to happen eventually. I spent Valentines Day alone and ended up having a decent day out of it. Because I got to spend it by myself, so I got to do things without waiting or dragging anybody with me.

The day consisted of me waking up a little late (around 10am-ish), have a nice shower, get dressed, and make my way to the Ryerson University Dining, where I was going to have my brunch. And I’ve wanted to attend another RU Dining after the last one. Originally, I was going to go on Tuesday, but that day saw severe snowstorms, which made me stay home and delay the Brunch, my grocery shopping or anything else I had to do outside. Well, now I’m off!

I’ve waited for a long while for another opportunity at RU Dining, and I’m going to enjoy it on a day such as this. So I’ll be out for the day. Luckily I made it just in time, so I was able to grab a table before it was full. For my brunch, I ordered the Golden Fired Calamari for starters. Then I ordered the Chicken Souvlaki for mains. Finally, I ordered the Kormos (Chocolate Log) for Dessert. It was well portioned. But most importantly, it was delicious and worth the twenty dollars. I kind of spoiled myself today.







I ended the day with a time at the movies, watching Alita: Battle Angel in 4DX. Probably a good idea since there were no other movies to see really, and since I had nothing else to do for the rest of the day. Overall, the film was decent in certain areas, and underperformed in certain areas. I went home afterwards, and just relaxed for the rest of the evening until I had an early night’s sleep.

Also, see Chapters 68 and 70.

No comments:

Post a Comment