Monday 13 May 2019

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 85.

I finally made it! I’m here at High Park! Well, right this second; I have just made to High Park for another photography meetup. I just had to make it a little further to Grenadier Café, where some members of the group, including the Kurt and Jime, were gathering and waiting.

The meetup was for the annual blooming of the cherry blossoms that starts on May 10th to May 20th, and I finally got the opportunity to see them before I would return home. This was all part of the list of things I wanted and needed to do before I would leave Toronto. It wasn’t something I wasn’t going to miss. Why? That’s because this would be one of the last times I would get to hang out with my photography friends, and cherry blossoms are my absolute favourite flower.




















































I was enjoying myself seeing these flowers in full bloom on a nice sunny day, and I was taking as many shots as I could, despite the place being flooded with people. I went around the entire area three times, taking as many photos as I could, as this was my only opportunity. In between, I would take breaks sitting down on the park benches comfortably.

And then we headed up to the café to have brunch after we were all done for the day. Well, the journey and time of day may not have been the best, but the content was interesting and worth it.

Also, see Chapters 84 and 86.

No comments:

Post a Comment