Friday 26 October 2018

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 55.

I have to get prepared for Regis’ graduation. I’m off to congratulate the man and celebrate his accomplishment with him. I felt I should do this since he was a good friend of mine. Well… I’m ready. It’s time to head off.

I left at around 4pm. That gave me about two hours to get down and make it to AGO with plenty of time to spare. Then joined Michael at the AGO restaurant for food and drinks. And finally caught with the man of the hour. And boy was he over the moon and having the time of his life. And he wanted us to do the same.

Since it was rather early for the actual ceremony, all Michael and I did was the enjoy the rather fancy food and drinks laid out on the buffet table, and talked to some people. Now the day was getting very interesting, that kind of scares the shit out of me. In a good way. I need to be a situation like this. I asked myself, "What should I do?"

We drank and ate for a little while; we then made our way to the theatre, then found our seats and just enjoyed the show. Man, was it a show.



I’m making my way out of work. It’s not what it sounds. I have a ticket for the Toronto Raptors game: Toronto Raptors vs. Minnesota Timberwolves. There’s a grin on my face. But if the raptors lose, I’ll be dead inside. No point in thinking about that. But if that really happens, I’ll actually be very disappointed. That means I should hope and pray that wouldn’t be the outcome.




The stadium was pretty packed. When I entered, I was amazed. I then made my way through security, and then made my way to my seat. Also, I made sure to have my little tech bag with me, and if anything goes wrong, I’ll be ready to counter it; headphone cord just in case my headphone runs out of battery, iPhone cord just in case my phone runs out of battery, and a portable battery charger of course. And the game begins. Fingers crossed! By the end, the Raptors won! Thank God!

Also, see Chapters 54 and 56.

No comments:

Post a Comment