Tuesday 28 April 2015

Disney Diary - Week 15.

For week 15, nothing much happened other than being moved into a new apartment with a new cast of roommates. I was ordered by Disney Housing to move over a concern brought up by an unknown co-worker at work. At first I was saddened for leaving my former roommates Cody Craven, Fergus Cook, Jasper Hartono, Zac Damiani and Zeek Sinapilo behind. But... as soon as I got to my new apartment, my sadness turned into excitement as I was sent by Disney Housing to the renovated flats in Vistaway. For those who are curious as to what it looks like, here are the pictures below:



The living room.



The kitchen.



A California Republic flag and an Australian flag.



For those of you wondering what the hell this is, this is a portrait of Grand Meow. My roommate Josh's Grandfather's cat. Who watches over us and keeps us from harms way. In other words, I moved into an apartment full of weirdos and crazies who have no TV. But they are just as nice as my former roommates.




The bathroom.





My and Shane's room.


When I moved in, I did have the opportunity to meet my new roommates. They were all out at work or other places. I finally met them in the following days. I first met Kedrick Carter, a student nurse from San Diego, California, and Shane, a Photographer from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In the following days, I met Josh Tate, from Florida, Perkins, a.k.a. 'Cruzin'', from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Harley Vanderkolk, an actor turned computer science major from Brisbane, Australia. So far, the boys and I have been getting along and living together under one roof. It is unfortunate however that Josh, Kedrick and Shane are moving out in two weeks once their program is ending on May 15th. Well, I must say that it was a pleasure knowing them while it lasted. When they do move out, I wish them all the best for the future. But it is not all bad, after all, Cruizin' and Harley will be staying and we will still be together in this apartment - hopefully.


See Week 19 at http://ss-film.blogspot.ca/2015/06/simons-disney-diary-week-19.html

No comments:

Post a Comment