Tuesday 19 March 2019

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 79.

I spent the day at Toronto Comic Con and it wasn’t that great. Mind you, it wasn’t too bad either. I spent the day with Michael and his friend Jason. They were already there when I was making my way to Metro Convention Centre. They might have been there for only an hour or two before Michael called me up to ask if I wanted to come. Luckily they, more specifically Jason, were able to get me in. I’ve always waned to attend a convention and my opportunity came with this one. I brought my 6D (the battery life may not been as full as I wanted it to be, but it wasn’t completely low so I was able to shoot).

I tried getting as many shots of cosplayers as I could, but there weren’t a lot of them standing around. Other than getting the opportunity to attend my first convention, I didn’t feel as though I was really enjoying myself. Well, maybe that was because it just seemed pretty small for a convention here in Toronto, compared to a convention in San Diego. The San Diego Comic Con is the one that everybody has to attend. Unfortunately, given my current situation, I don’t have the money to spare for a trip to San Diego.

While I was there, I had only managed to capture less than twenty-five photos and that’s not an impressive number for an event such as this. Well, it’s better than nothing, right? So right at that moment, I didn’t have a big task to choose the final photos. Or at least edit the photos. Finally, I need to hope that the next convention I’m attending, Anime North, will be better than this one.
















Also, see Chapters 78 and 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment