Monday 27 May 2019

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 89.

I’m joining my photography meet up group for one last time. It was more bittersweet than I had anticipated. Spending time with my photography friends has always been a source of pleasure during my time here. The problem with this one was that by the end, I had to say my goodbyes when I didn’t want to. I didn’t know if I had the strength to say goodbye to some of my dear friends. The time and place I spent with them didn’t make it any easier. The last time I had attended a meet up was at High Park on May 11th for the cherry blossoms. Obviously, that was a great time.
















But this one, in some respect, was a more exciting meet up than the last one, or than the ones posted recently, which I couldn’t attend. Firstly, the meet up took place on a nice, sunny Sunday in the small town of Bowmanville, a quant, and picturesque town. Secondly, along with Niagara Falls, the trip proved to be another good opportunity to get out of Toronto, even if it was for only just a day. That why I went along with group, spent quality time with them, and made this my last meet up. Without this trip, I wouldn’t have been able to spend time with my photography friends and say my goodbyes to them before I left. The day consisted of us split into small groups taking photos of different areas of the town. It was pretty relaxing actually despite a lot of walking around.




















Then, by the end of the day, we went off to the local pub and had some food and drinks. For myself, I just had a burger with fries, and it was a big ass burger. I spoke with as many members, old and new, as I could. After that was done, I caught a ride back with Kerrie and Mary. That’s how I came to Bowmanville, since Kerrie offered to take me in her car. Then I arrived back home after about an hour ride. I rested for the rest of the day, doing nothing but taking a shower, eating dinner, and lying down on my bed watching YouTube videos. Finally, I dozed off to sleep around ten o’clock.

Also, see Chapters 88 and 90.

No comments:

Post a Comment