Saturday 25 May 2019

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 88.

There aren’t too many people who can say that they’ve visited and witnessed the awe-inspiring majesty of Niagara Falls, and now I’m one of them. I’ve been planning a trip to Niagara for quite some time, based off of my brother’s recommendation. It was nice to finally get out of Toronto and, especially at the time, get away from the stress of dealing with my affairs before moving back to New Zealand, which had been weighing me down mentally.

First thing I did when I got there was getting out my camera and start taking photos whilst exploring the area, taking in the sight. Then came feeling the tiny particles of water as it hit my clothes and skin as I made my way closer to the falls. I had nothing really specific planned. I’m just doing things as I was going along with the amount of time I had before I had to catch the GO bus back to Toronto, which had to be done as quickly as possible. Sometimes I would get the shots I wanted all within a short amount of time. Then, sometimes, I would have some difficulty getting the shots I needed for whatever the reason and would require a little bit more time than I could afford to give. I would have to keep watching the clock, as this would happen. Periodically, I would take a quick breather, and just take in the sight without peering through my camera’s viewfinder. The falls to me was as spectacular as the waterfall shown in the opening scene of Prometheus.














































I had a great day at Niagara. Seriously, if you’re ever in Toronto, I would highly recommend anybody to go, despite it being a very touristy place, but it will very much be worth his or her time.

See my video of the falls here. Also, see Chapters 87 and 89.

No comments:

Post a Comment