Tuesday 7 May 2019

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 83.

Every May 5th, my good buddy Cody celebrates his big day, an extravagant day it was indeed for this year round. It was when we celebrated his birthday at the Grand Bizarre. Cody always made sure that we had as much as he did, and we sure did, in the most fun, and even expensive, way possible. Seriously, it was not a cheap party. Never one to cheapen out on an occasion such as this, Cody booked a table for fifteen at the Grand Bizarre, a rather fancy and extravagant place with food, drinks and live entertainment, you name it. It was, again, fancy, extravagant and expensive. Cody was very lucky indeed to get us in, given how we were all dressed. Some of us just came in with t-shorts and jeans as opposed to the other guests were in fancy dresses and suits. I should just wore my work clothes. I felt a little underdressed even though I was wearing a shirt with dress pants and sneakers. But then again, I had worked all day and I needed to get out of my work clothes as it kind of stank.











But the man of the hour ensured that the night was enjoyable nonetheless as it went on. I’ve had a mountain full of food to eat and a fun time. And of course, I got to have a fun time with my good friend. I couldn’t have asked a more perfect occasion to have fun with one of my good buddies. The good news is that Cody and I will see Godzilla: King of the Monsters after Cody goes on his trip. We wanted to the film for some time since we’re both huge Godzilla fans. We were so pumped since the first trailer came out. I could go further to say that we were eagerly waiting to see the film on opening day, but we didn’t want to get ahead of ourselves. We could only hope. I had a blast! Apart from paying over sixty dollars for food and drinks, I got to have a fun time at Cody’s birthday party.

Also, see Chapters 82 and 84.

No comments:

Post a Comment