Tuesday 3 July 2018

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 45.

I spent today, and last week, working my ass off. The work was hell! But, starting from tomorrow, I had two days off in a row, so I wasn’t complaining. I came home, took a nice, cool shower, and had a nice meal. I’ve already done what I needed to do the previous days before, so I didn’t have much else to do. I was just reduced to watching a movie or two before I would head out with the gang to Woodbine Beach for the Canada Day fireworks. I got my camera ready.

With the fireworks, I can make my day better by hanging out with my friends and do what I love. When making my way there, I rendezvoused with Belinda. The two of us rode the 506 streetcar to Woodbine (by the last third of the trip, we had to walk because the streetcars wouldn’t go any further because of over crowding). The trip was a little long. It all comes down to what you’re doing. You know the old time is relative principle. Belinda and I just talked about what we’ve been up to. But even though we talked, the longer the trip seemed to take. So much for time is relative.

"Let’s walk the rest of the way." That was what was on our minds when we had to walk to the beach since the streetcar couldn’t go any further. Other than the fact that the area was becoming over crowded, not quite sure why, but we walked on anyway. From where we were, that would give us only a couple of minutes to make it there before it would get really crowded. A few hundred kilometres is pretty decent. In other news, we finally made it, and were able to find the rest of the gang and find a spot before it was too late. With a spot secured, it was time to get out the camera and be ready to take some shots.

I took as many shots as I could when those fireworks lit the dark night sky. This time, with my new Canon 6D camera, I was able to get some terrific shots. That was all for the day. I want to bore you with the details. After that, we all just headed home. "I think I’ll just go to sleep," that was the first thing on my mind when I made it back home.











































































Also, see Chapters 44 and 46.

No comments:

Post a Comment