Thursday 14 June 2018

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 44.

Yeah… I definitely had quite the day today. I woke up pretty early. So why did I have quite the day today? I spent the day celebrating and photographing Michael, as well as Herwin and Belinda’s graduation.

First I had my shower, and then had my breakfast. Getting dressed and my camera ready were next. Then I made my way to Michael’s place to make sure that he had gotten up and gotten ready for the special day. Only, when I got there, Michael had barely gotten out of bed. So his mother and I had to get his ass out of bed and get him dressed. A lot of work went into getting Michael ready. If his mother and I couldn’t get him up, who could? I sat on the couch in the living room waiting for him to get ready. The waiting wasn’t too long, thank God.

Sure enough, Michael was all ready to go. That wasn’t really a surprise as Michael wouldn’t dare miss or be unprepared for his big day. There’s one tricky bit: Public transport was not going to be the way to get there. The only other option was to Uber there. So thus we called an Uber to pick us up from his place to the Ryerson Athletic Centre. And we luckily made it early enough for Michael to get dressed in his graduation robe and gather with the other graduates.

So I made my way around the building with Michael taking photos of the event, as well as Michael, Herwin, and Belinda. Then Michael’s mother, grandmother, and I made our way to our seats. And I set up my camera and tripod whilst waiting for the event to commence.





























When the event commenced, my camera was more than ready. I really needed to take it easy, but I only had one opportunity and thus I couldn’t screw it up. So I was taking shots whenever Michael (especially), Herwin, Belinda or anything important appeared. I took plenty of photos of Michael. The event itself took around two hours. Then, once it was over, I packed up the camera and tripod, and made my way to Michael, Herwin, and Belinda.

Yes, I know it was quite a day, but I couldn’t miss for anything. Besides, it was a special day for my friends. An event like this was something I needed to attend; after all, I never got to go to my graduation. Once we were done, we made our way to Chinatown and had a nice traditional Chinese lunch.

Also, see Chapters 43 and 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment