Monday 10 December 2018

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 60.

I’m getting tired of the freezing cold. But I can’t really complain since it’s another Photography meetup. Maybe when we’re finished, we could go indoors to have nice, warm food and beverages. Things went generally alright. We spent hours and hours going around in circles at the Christmas Market at City Hall. It’s not exactly boring as you would think. The place was brightly lit and crowded, so it’s pretty much like every other photography meetup. Once we were done with the Christmas Market, it wasn’t over and we made our way to Eaton Centre.








The next location was what you would expect. Large, crowded, and uncomfortable. On this night, and every other night, people swarm and team around shops get their hands on things they don’t necessarily need. Typical capitalism as its best, or worst, depending on your point of view. It was fucking annoying. The group was there for a while, longer than the Christmas Market I thought. One of the worst subjects I’ve ever photographed. The time there didn’t last forever, thank fucking God! I don’t completely hate malls/shopping centres, but I’m not a fan of them either. Especially when it’s teaming with people. It’s the misanthrope in me. Once we were done, all of us then made our way across the street.





It wasn’t much. We just took photos of the window model displays. There wasn’t a lot of opportunity to experiment, thanks largely to people walking back and forth, as well as people blocking the view. I just took a couple of photos. For once, a quick shoot for me. After that, we made our way to Brookfield Place. But first, we took shots of multiple places in the financial district on our way to our final location for the night. Once we were made it, we pulled out our cameras before we called it a night. Then we ended the night with dinner and drinks at C’est What? This was probably the most crammed meetup I’ve had so far. Once we parted ways, I made my way home.
















Also, see Chapters 59 and 61.

No comments:

Post a Comment