Monday 5 March 2018

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 36.

Got a good night’s sleep and made real progress today. First thing I did was get my finances in order with my receipts and diary. Last time, I couldn’t get all the notes down; I’d only stapled the receipts on the pages.

But I still had a lot to jot down, but at least it doesn’t take as long as you would think. I’d spent most of time the other day with other stuff, but I had time today at least. Like I said, I was preoccupied the other day with other personal stuff. Time management was always a bit of a problem for me.

But with this much time, I was able to take advantage of the time I had today. Something I couldn’t ignore. The next item on the list is grocery shopping. The expected items to start off with are bacon, bananas, bread, eggs, onions, noodles, rice and tomatoes, as well as other stuff such as butter, jam and/or tuna. Stuff like that. It is a task that’s meant for once every two weeks. But, in certain cases, it becomes a task that needs to be done in less than the expected period of time. The food had started to run low already by this point, and it was obvious that the task needed to be done ASAP.

But, of course, grocery shopping is time consuming. So it was something that needed to be done before it becomes late. Now, with the finances and laundry out of the way, I knew what to do next. Off to either P.A.T. Central or H-Mart I go.

After that, and making sure that any personal stuff had been completed, I had a few moments to take a short break before I had to get dinner prepared. As much as I trusted my own abilities in the kitchen, I wanted to go out and eat. I got started in the kitchen. Tonight, without rushing, I was going to prepare something good to give me the strength and warmth to get through the cold winter night. Eating it, I was definitely fulfilled. After washing the dishes, I finally had some time to really relax for the evening. But I still had much to do. Tomorrow, I’ll take care of it.

Also, see Chapters 35 and 37.

No comments:

Post a Comment