Monday 22 January 2018

'Once Upon a Time in Canada' Chapter 32.

It was time for another photo meetup. Yep. I only wish that I had better clothes for the freezing cold outside.

My day was 'interesting.' In the beginning, walking to there was where it got 'interesting, not only because of the extreme cold. But it was largely thanks to me slipping on the ice, and badly hurting my back and my ass. Now looking back it in retrospect, it’s still not funny. But my friend, Michael, found it extremely funny. He didn’t laugh out loud, mind you. But I could see it in his douchey eyes. But according to him, he only found it extremely funny after my roommate, Christine, called him to ask what the hell happened, and to tell him that he "broke her roommate." And at this time, I’m trying to hold it together and try not to scream too loud, as well as try to get back up. This is what happened when I stupidly thought I could climb that small hill of ice, and neglect my safety. All of it is stupid, I know. But don’t look at me like that; we’ve all done stupid things at least once in our lives.

You may be wondering how I got along with the rest of the day. I just barely got by, even though the pain was constant due to a lot of walking around and carrying heavy camera equipment in the freezing cold. But I got a lot of great shots too, and my regular friends in the group were there, such as Cody.

Most of the morning was spent taking shots of the sunrise at Ontario Place; what a morning. Any sort of pain was thankfully somewhat subdued due to having fun with my friends.

















Also, see Chapters 31 and 33.

No comments:

Post a Comment