Tuesday, 18 July 2017

'A Tree in Water: My Journey From Aotearoa to The Great White North' Chapters 12 & 13.


This is another boring entry. I know. But I’ve known that I would days like these. But this will probably be my last boring entry. My first day consisted of mostly grocery shopping for items I needed while I was staying at my bnb. I pretty much a stapler from Staplers to help keep all of my paper work together. Then I bought some food from Nofrills, a supermarket from across the street, with my host, who also needed to go grocery shopping. The next day just consisted of myself going to Rainbow Cinemas, a cinema in my area, and watched War For the Planet of the Apes for a measly five dollars. Which was dirt cheap for a cinema that was already better than Monterey Cinemas back home. However, tickets only cost five dollars on Tuesdays. After the movie, I convinced myself to go and eat some Russian food at the Loaded Pierogi. It is a Russian-Canadian restaurant that served some pretty tasty pierogis. I had boiled pierogi with Kimchi. Whether or not the Kimchi was authentic, it didn’t bother me. What bothered me was that it was a rather small meal. Luckily, I was feeling really hungry at the time. And there you have it. I think this is the part where I have pretty much wasted, not only my time, but also yours. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment